Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brainwashing?


I feel like i'm trying to brainwash my poor little Pea. My Pea got to listen to Green Day at it's first concert last Thursday and now I bought a super cool lullaby cd to start playing...of course it's Green Day too. I mean how many baby lullabies can you find that have stuff the parents like too? I'm going to invest in some more of them! So i'm already pounding Green Day in my little Pea's brain, but that's not all. I've got the whole Disney thing goin' too. I figured If I start now the poor thing will actually come out liking Disney...I dunno what we would do if it didn't! So my Pea has a ways to go before the ears can really pick up sound, but it's never to early to start I think. Other then all that good stuff, I've got nothing exciting to share. OH I did finish my first Credential class tonight...I'm really going to miss my teacher :( Ok so ttfn

1 comment:

  1. lol, that is hilarious. Did they just come out with that CD? That is so cool. Little Pea is gonna love her mommy and daddy's music :-)

    ReplyDelete