Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas has come and gone :(


After a week of rain, I am happy to say I see clear skies. Normally I love cold rainy weather, but there is a limit. A week straight of rain is just too much for me...around Christmas time anyway.

My mom went to the Dr's on the 17th to get her cast off and they surprised her with another 4 weeks of a cast. The bone is still fractured and they said if she puts any weight on it at all she will break it and have to go back in for more surgery. So I'm praying that January 12th will be her day. My mom waited until the 17th to start her Christmas shopping because she thought she could walk by then and when that changed my dad and I had an adventure of taking her out. It was actually fun pushing my mom and Chloe around in the wheelchair. Chloe loves the ride and it gives my mom a chance to get out of the house. We went everywhere in the pouring rain and got all the stuff we needed.

I got a Christmas present in the mail: JURY DUTY ...freaking awesome.... It's not the time to have that right now, but then again it never is. I was thinking of excuses to get out of it and just praying that I will be lucky enough to not have to go. I never get that. I call the night before and they say appear at 12pm (not 8am). JOY. Merry Christmas Kimmy lol.

Christmas eve was enjoyable as alway. We had a fire and bbq beef sandwiches with my aunt and uncle. My ant made some yummy brownies and I made a banana cream pie. Chloe opened her Christmas eve gift (Teddy Bear Jammies):

Then Daniel came over and played Playstation while my little one, like a crazy monkey, crawled all over him and then fell asleep on the couch. It was a late night, but it was fun. I enjoyed being the mommy and (Santa) putting out all presents and candies in the stockings. It was a different experience then what I was used to.
Christmas day was sooo busy.

We went to a few different houses before being able to come home and enjoy our new toys...well Chloe and Ben's new toys lol. Chloe had a blast playing with all her new toys... could really careless about the unwrapping part (which is surprising because she is obsessed with paper). Overall it as a fun, new experience. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment